Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thing #22

Which podcast did you listen to? Which of the directories did you find the easiest to use?
I listened to Art podcasts on the Education podcast network. I also think that this website was the easiest one to use. I do not like websites that look confusing and I felt that podcastdirectory.com and podcastalley.com looked confusing. The learn out loud website looks like a great tool but you have to pay to use it which I think defeats the purpose of podcasts.

Has this Thing inspired you to create a podcast yourself or with your students?
I was listening to one series from a classroom and it was students speaking about things they learned. this inspired me to possible use it in my classroom. Art students often struggle with expressing their thought in the right terminology. Maybe podcasts are easier because they do not have to stand before a classroom to express their thoughts.
Plus it can be posted to the class website for parents to listen and engage in discussion.

Did you find a podcast that you might subscribe to and listen to regularly?
I subscribed to the podcast titled CastYourArt and added the RSS to google reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment