Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thing #20




What did you like or dislike about the site and why did you choose the video that you did?
Can you see any features or components of the site that might be interesting if they were applied to your library website?

I Know we talked about this clip in education but i was so fascinated by it so i wanted to talk about it on here. Youtube.com is great but I see a lot of issues with it for educational purposes. Anyone can post clips to it and a clip could be inappropriate for students. So I do not know if I use the website alone as a component for the library website. Clips could be posted to the website but as soon as the clip is over youtube gives the option to look at other clips related to this one. With supervision youtube is a create tool for educators.

I love the website because you can find everything and anything.

I know i will use it for introducing artists, art styles, techniques because i want to present and use tools and materials that are already ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment