Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thing #11

*Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? *Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
To be honest, non of them. I enjoyed finding feeds in the Google reader, there it was easy.
*Which was more confusing?* What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? *Or what kind of unusual ones did you find? *What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
The most confusing I though was the last one in the list Technorati, and I think it was only because I watch the tutorial which was hard to understand. The man speaking must me a native dutch speaking person with a heavy accent. I know I used to have an accent and people could still understand me. Anyways, I think the websites to find feeds are to overloaded with other information. I like the simplicity of Google Reader which I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment