Monday, April 6, 2009

Thing #4

Why does commenting help create a sense of community and interaction?
Blogs create a sense of community and interaction because it is a two or more way communication that every one can engage in. Commenting on someones post not only shows interest in what the blogger wrote but is the starting point for a discussion.

Two other points from readings about commenting that I found important.
The seven blogs I selected to comment on.
  1. Mosleysblog (Jackie M.) I choose Mosleysblog first out of our group because she is the one who is almost done. I wanted to see what she wrote on the 23 things and I choose to comment on thing 18 because i agree that myspace/facebook are great personal tools to stay in touch with friends and family around the world.
  2. Troy M. - Life through music- I picked troys blog second because I know from class he is a Music major and I wanted to read what he had posted so fare. I commented on thing #4 because i enjoyed how he made his post not only about the project but informed the reader first about his experience in real life. I also liked his title for his blog. i believe it to be very original and very true to his person.
  3. Saville S.- Chandara- I choose this blog next because I did not recognize the name from class. I read through the blog about thing #2 and agreed with her that this blogger tool does not leave much room for individuality.
  4. Pamella M.- Ms Pam - I choose her blog next because there are not many to choose from. I am glad i read her blog because i quickly realized that i have things in common with her ideas.
  5. Jamie D. - jamie23things -Lastly i picked jamie's blog because she had the same struggles in picking a name for her blog.
  6. I did a Google search on "blogs about art" which is how i found this blogs that i commented on. - thinking about art- this blog had many very different works of art posted and gives the reader the opportunity to comment on the art. I choose to comment on the piece of art titled "funny faces", i like the title but more i liked the use of color that hints to something not so funny.
  7. Google search "blogs about i hate mondays"- Reasons I hate mondays-i agreed with the 10 that were posted. It is monday right now and i am not quite out of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment