Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thing #16

Which start page did you choose? Why did that one appeal to you? Will you make it your permanent home page?
Spring Flowers appealed to me because it reminds me of some floral painting. its fresh but also shows history. I just liked it. I made it my permanent home page because i did not like the one that had been made for me.
How can the online calendars be useful to you?
What about the to-do lists—helpful, too much work…?
I decided to do the TO-DO list because i usually write lists down. I like that i can create them like this so I did. I used the ta da list and i have not figured out if i can post it to my blog but when i do i will. Here is the link to my to do list (click here).
Did you find a tool that has some uses for you at the school or at home? Which tool(s) would you recommend to others?
I love love love google so i must say that i already use google alot. i learned some new stuff about google today. i knew that i could change the the background but I never tried it. i love the profile now. I love the to do lists and if i have the time to go online to create one i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment