Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thing #10

What do you like about RSS and newsreaders?
I did not want to believe the tutorial but its true its so much easier and less time consuming. I now can stay updated on German news. It might sound weird but I choose to read German news to see what is going on in both Germany and America. I do not trust Fox news or anything like that. I also subscribed to an art education blog. I read some of the recent blogs and must say if it had not been for the assignment I would have never looked the blog up.
How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? How can teachers use RSS or take advantage of this new technology?
I think this technology is great for the school. I could stay updated on recent events in Art as well as Education. Finding the time to read the news is hard enough at the moment. I can imagine that I will catch myself reading in between classes/breaks and this tool will have it easy and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment